Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Linkedin
Successful conduct of business requires the possession of information about the real value of the shares of interest to you. Those who do not have such data is doomed to failure. If you have reliable information, which most likely already has an opponent you will be able to participate equally with him in setting up joint projects to take on favorable credit terms for YOU, to win auctions and tenders.
So, you should:
- Buy or sell shares at the most favorable conditions for YOU;
- Having a clear idea of the value of their shares as well as contractors, reliable information about potential payback of the enterprise, the amount of annual profits, the future development of the market for goods and services;
- Take the best, economically sound management decisions to select the strategy of the transaction;
- Having a strong case for negotiating and defending their point of view in the process of the transaction;
- Reduce the level of financial risk in lending;
- Have reliable data on the real value of your shares in the commission of the transactions (exclusion, inclusion in the statutory fund, the transfer of a pledge, lease, rental, Insurance, etc.);
- Having a competent, independent opinion on the value of the shares, based on generally accepted in Ukraine and the world practice approaches to the assessment of the shares;
- Determine the amount of damage as a result of your breach of property rights;
- Obtain documentary evidence (a report on the assessment of shares), which will be valid in court and could be used in court proceedings.
YOU are offered services on an independent evaluation of shares:
- stock companies (open, closed)
- financial institutions (banks, insurance companies, etc.)
- unlisted and others
Evaluation of the shares in the following cases:
- Increasing the efficiency of current business management firm.
- Sale of shares.
- Make an informed investment decision.
- Business plan development of the enterprise.
- Determining the value of collateral for loans.
- Sound management decisions.
Evaluation of the shares includes in-depth financial, organizational and technological analysis of current activities and prospects of companies whose shares are being evaluated. For maximum reliability of result evaluation actions carried out by calculating the value of the enterprise, using, as a rule, several methods to evaluate stocks. In evaluating the company's shares, has always valued 100% stake. For the cost of 100% of applied discounts for non-controlling and liquidity, if the size of the estimated shares of less than 100%. Estimated assessment can be carried out to determine the market value of ordinary and preference shares issued by open or closed joint stock companies.
List of documents for assessment of stocks:
- Copies of constituent documents (Charter, Foundation Agreement, Certificate of registration).
- Copies of prospectuses, reports on the results of securities issue.
- The activities and organizational structure of the company.
- Copies of leases on real property (if any).
- These financial statements for the last 3-5 years (or perhaps a number of previous periods):
- balance sheet profit and loss
- Last audit report (if conducted an audit).
- Statement of fixed assets.
- Inventories of property.
- Information on all assets (real estate, stocks, promissory notes, intangibles, etc.).
- Explanation payable.
- Explanation of receivables:
- in terms of education, by type of receivables and the proportion of bad debt.
- Information on the availability of subsidiaries, holding companies (if any), financial records on them.
- Business plan for the next 3-5 years with an indication of the proposed gross receipts for goods / services required investment costs, net profit - for years.
This list is a preliminary document and may be shortened or extended after detailed examination of the appraiser with the task of examination. Delivery time to assess the shares depend on the amount of initial information and the purposes of assessing the shares. The average time an order to assess equity ranges from one week to two months. If the estimated shares are listed on the securities market, the valuation of shares may be effected by quotes. The assessment of shares may be made within a week.
RENTA GROUP company evaluate the stock on the basis of Certificate of State Property Fund of Ukraine. Experts of our company have many years practical experience stock valuation.
Evaluation stock is carried out in accordance with procedures as determined by the current legislation of Ukraine, based contract with the customer. The results of the work is made appraisal report of the stock, having full legal force to the participants in the transaction and the users of the report.
Renta Group Company launched a new project, offering cooperation in the field of communication and dissemination of evaluation reports on real estate, stocks, business, rent, equipment, etc., business plans, as well as other economic studies.