Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Linkedin
Successful conduct of business requires the possession of information about the real value of business interests. Those who do not have such data is doomed to failure. If you have reliable information, which most likely already has an opponent you will be able to participate equally with him in setting up joint projects to take on favorable credit terms for YOU, to win auctions and tenders.
So, you should:
- Buy or sell a business on the most favorable conditions for YOU;
- Having a clear idea of the value of their assets as well as contractors, reliable information about potential payback of the enterprise, the amount of annual profits, the future development of the market for goods and services;
- Take the best, economically sound management decisions to select the strategy of the transaction;
- Having a strong case for negotiating and defending their point of view in the process of the transaction;
- Reduce the level of financial risk in lending;
- Have reliable data on the real value of your enterprise when making transactions (exclusion, inclusion in the statutory fund, the transfer of a pledge, lease, rental, Insurance, etc.);
- Have a competent, independent opinion on the value of the enterprise, based on generally accepted in Ukraine and world practice approaches to evaluation;
- Determine the amount of damage as a result of your breach of property rights;
- Obtain documentary evidence (a report on the evaluation of enterprises), which will be valid in court and could be used in court proceedings.
You are invited to an independent expert evaluation of the company:
- private, collective, communal, state, etc.;
- company (closed, open joint stock companies, limited, additional, full responsibility, etc.);
- structural subdivisions of enterprises (workshops, production areas);
- associations of enterprises (associations, corporations, consortia);
- rural (farm) economy;
- Banks and other financial institutions (insurance companies, credit unions, institutes of joint investment);
- organization of market infrastructure (commodity exchanges, stock exchanges).
The dynamically developing market of sale of enterprises, as well as the investment requires the timely receipt of full information about the object of sale at the stage of the decision to close the deal.
Score of the enterprise is an essential tool in the market for transaction services and capital, which helps investors avoid the risk of the property «a pig in a poke» instead needed to expand and strengthen the business / enterprise asset.
As a rule, the modern enterprise - this is a very complex structure, combining a large number of assets completely different nature - from real estate to the business reputation of the enterprise. Therefore, assessment of business need to be implemented with the positions of all three existing valuation approaches: cost, income and comparative. These approaches are not used in isolation, but are mutually complementary, that is, companies are trying to assess the simultaneous use of methods from different approaches. However, each approach is based on the use of certain features of a company, one way or another affect its value.
All three of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages of their preferred field of application and combine a sufficiently large number of different methods, varieties of which estimator selects the most suitable for the particular company being evaluated.
The objectives of assessing the company may be:
- Improving the efficiency of enterprise management;
- Justification of investment decisions;
- Development plan (business plan);
- The restructuring of the company (liquidation, merger, acquisition, allocation, etc.);
- Determination of current market value of the company if it is partial or complete a purchase or sale, with the output of one or more members of the societies, etc.;
- Determining the value of securities companies, shares, shares in its capital, in cases of various types of operations with them;
- Determination of credit companies and the monetary value of the collateral for loans;
- Determining the market value of property in the insurance operations;
- Taxation of enterprises (in determining the tax base should be an objective assessment of the enterprise);
- Revaluation of assets of an enterprise for accounting purposes;
- Revisions to the authorized capital of the property contributions of the founders;
- Redemption of shares from shareholders;
- Appeal against court decision on confiscation of property;
- Determination of the rent upon delivery business in the lease;
- Issues of securities.
The list of documents and information needed to score the company:
More about documents for score the company...
- Copies of constituent documents (Charter, Foundation Agreement, Certificate of registration).
- Copies of prospectuses, reports on the results of issue of securities (for joint stock companies).
RENTA GROUP company evaluate the company on the basis of Certificate of State Property Fund of Ukraine. Experts of our company have many years practical experience company valuation.
Evaluation company is carried out in accordance with procedures as determined by the current legislation of Ukraine, based contract with the customer. The results of the work is made appraisal report of the company, having full legal force to the participants in the transaction and the users of the report.
The procedure for assessing the enterprise
The procedure for assessing the company combines in-depth financial, organizational and technological analysis of the current activities and prospects of the company being evaluated.
Conducting evaluation expertise includes the valuation of all assets of the company, its efficiency, the prospects for development, analysis of the competitive environment in the industry.
As a result of this integrated approach is formed of the company as to the assets of nature to bring the owner a profit.
Using the three classical approaches: cost, income and comparative, in combination, a wide variety of methods for each application area, gives consistently accurate high quality results.
You will learn the real profitability of the company, cash flow and ability to service debts that will help you get debt financing with the best terms and conditions.
In addition, the use of assessment materials will help you develop the optimal capital structure of the company.
Independent evaluations of the company's value is preceded by a preparatory phase, which is carried out: introduction to the subject, the specific conditions of the transaction, to conclude the evaluation, the definition of the basis of valuation, presentation to the customer suggestions for the essential conditions of the contract to conduct the assessment.
Renta Group Company launched a new project, offering cooperation in the field of communication and dissemination of evaluation reports on real estate, stocks, business, rent, equipment, etc., business plans, as well as other economic studies.