Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Linkedin
Documents for appraisal of real estate
List of outgoing documents necessary to conduct complex operations on the expert evaluation of real estate:
- Legal documents (certificate of ownership, certificate on state registration, a contract of sale, donation, etc.);
- Construction documents for construction (reconstruction);
- Technical BTI, including:
- technical certificate or an extract from the technical passport,
- floor plan of premises;
- The lease, in case of transfer of the property lease;
- Legal documents on land (certificate of ownership, land lease or other document evidencing the right to land);
- The calculation of the annual tax for the land, and in the case of land lease - calculation of rent;
- Information on the date of construction date of commissioning, carrying the original and residual value (for legal persons);
- Safe-conduct (if the property is a monument of history and culture or architecture);
- Burdensome documents on the use of the property (if the property is collateral or associated debt and special tax incidence);
- Geodesic plan or map with the designation and description of physical boundaries and the location of real estate;
- In the case of renovation works in the property:
- estimates for works,
- turnkey contracts for works,
- acts on the acceptance of the works.
If necessary, can be requested additional information for an expert assessment of real estate (as conventionally fixed and variable costs). All the above documents are provided in the form of photocopies (notarization not required). Information from legal persons, which appears in the form of reference, signed by a responsible person and sealed.
Renta Group Company launched a new project, offering cooperation in the field of communication and dissemination of evaluation reports on real estate, stocks, business, rent, equipment, etc., business plans, as well as other economic studies.