Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Linkedin
How long can this really cost? This question is often asked frugal and economic managers or business owners, as well as ignorance of the real value of property often leads to negative consequences. Difficulty in self-determination is caused by underdevelopment of the market value of certain property or a general lack of it. So a professional appraisal of property, equipment, vehicles, aircraft and ships, at the outlet where the real value of your property, it becomes a necessity.
So, you should:
- Buy or sell movable and immovable property in the most favorable conditions for you;
- Have reliable data on the real value of your property when making transactions (exclusion, inclusion in the statutory fund, the transfer of a pledge, lease, rental, Insurance, etc.);
- Take the best, economically sound management decisions to select the strategy of the transaction;
- Having a strong case for negotiating and defending their point of view in the process of the transaction;
- Having a clear idea of value, as their assets, and counterparties;
- Reduce the level of financial risk in lending;
- Have a competent, independent opinion on the value of the object, based on generally accepted in Ukraine and the world practice approaches to the assessment of property;
- Determine the amount of damage as a result of your breach of property rights;
- Obtain documentary evidence (evaluation report), which will be valid in court and could be used in court proceedings.
You are invited to conduct Property Assessment the following areas:
Real Estate Appraisal
- Industrial property;
- apartments, residential buildings and structures (urban housing and suburban housing);More about Real Estate Appraisal...
- vehicles (cars, trucks);
- special (fire, ambulance, cargo, avtolavki, cranes, etc.);More about Evaluation of vehicles...
- railroad locomotives;
- locomotives, electric locomotives;
Renta Group Company launched a new project, offering cooperation in the field of communication and dissemination of evaluation reports on real estate, stocks, business, rent, equipment, etc., business plans, as well as other economic studies.