Investment analysis plot
For years, developers were engaged in typical commercial building without prior analysis of the most efficient use of land and assess the economic feasibility of the project. Only now, at least stabilize the markets and participation in projects of more experienced investors, developers seek the investment analysis of the feasibility of planned projects before making a decision to start construction.
Analysis of the best and most efficient use of land ensures the efficiency of investments and minimize risks.
The main purpose of the analysis is to determine the most effective use of land where the planned location of the property. It is recognized that such use is legally permissible, physically possible and financially feasible. Being explored the most effective combination of combinations of different types of real estate (retail, office, residential, combined).
The analysis examined the location of the site and its surroundings, characteristics, traffic flows, as well as potential development opportunities surrounding area. Investigate land area, topography, visual accessibility. A analysis of the nearest competitive environment. An important characteristic of assessment is to transport and pedestrian access to the site, as it affects the vision for the future of the property.
You are invited to a portfolio of expert work on the development and drafting of the investment analysis of the most efficient use of land, which we propose as follows:
Step 1. Collection of baseline data for analytical processing in several adjacent areas:
- To solve the problem in construction (optimal performance of the investment project of Architecture and Planning nature - namely, building area, number of floors, etc.) collected information on:
- level of seismic resistance of the land;
- capacity of existing utilities, etc.
- To solve the problem in land management collects information about:
- existing ROW (in the vicinity of invested project) sites similar size and consumer behavior;
- planned ROW (information on the city development plan in the area of the invested project) with the final release as a result of the definition of risk objects situational environment;
- the dynamics of market prices and offers lease and purchase and sale of commercial real estate market, differentiated by region of the city (statistical sampling of Realtors), with the final release as a result of performance konkuretnosposobnosti project and calculate the potential cash flows.
Step 2. Analytical treatment of the array of initial data in the sequence below:
- Blog Investment Analysis prevailing market segments, which could potentially be an object-oriented investments;
- Code-analysis of land, including the estimated payments for his mastery of several alternatives, with the release as a result of a sample of economically inefficient and inappropriate projects;
- Of the remaining best option, an analysis of the most effective use elementwise (legal permissibility, economic feasibility, physical and technical abilities);
- Construction of models of cash flows, taking into account the internal rate of return;
- Sensitivity analysis of selected projects to various risks;
- Formation of an explanatory note with detailed textual and graphical computations of the research, analysis, confirmed the calculations with the general rationale for the Executor of the most efficient use of investment object to a management decision by the owner in the context of costly projects, the timing of return on investment and overall profitability.
The cost of the investment analysis section shall be specified in each case as a result of business negotiations. Experts of our company have many years practical experience in investment analysis sections.
Of expert assessment of investment analysis sections performed in a certain order under contract with the customer.