Commercialization of intellectual property, turning it into a commodity - is very topical, the successful solution of which gives the possibility of real income from the monopoly over the exclusive rights. If these rights are objectively evaluated, have received proper clearance, have legal protection and market demand, they are translated into a liquid asset of your company.
So, if you must:
- Replace the intellectual property rights (brands, trade marks, trademarks, etc.) with real money;
- Formed authorized capital without diverting funds that will allow you access to bank investments and loans;
- Documentary proof of ownership and put intellectual property on the balance sheet as assets of the enterprise;
- Amortize the intangible intellectual property assets of the company;
- To receive additional income from the transfer of rights to use intellectual property;
- Know the objective value for the payment of royalties to authors and owners of intellectual property;
- Buy or sell intellectual property at the most favorable conditions for you;
- Have reliable data on the real value of your intangible assets when making transactions (exclusion, inclusion in the statutory fund, the transfer of collateral, etc.);
- Obtain documentary evidence (a report on the evaluation of intellectual property), which will be valid in court and could be used in court proceedings.
YOU are offered services to an independent expert evaluation of intellectual property:
- Evaluation of rights to marks for goods and services;
- Evaluation of trademarks;
- assessment of trade marks;
- Evaluation brands;
- Evaluation of brand names;
- evaluation of objects of industrial property;
- Evaluation of inventions;
- assessment of utility models;
- assessment of industrial designs;
- evaluation of plant varieties;
- score breeds of animals;
- Evaluation of know-how;
- score Copyright and Related Rights;
- evaluation of the right to literary works;
- assessment of scientific works;
- evaluation of musical works;
- evaluation of programs for computers;
- score databases;
- Evaluation of phonograms;
- videograms assessment programs (programs) to broadcasting organizations, etc.);
- evaluation goodwill (goodwill).
At present, intellectual property (IP) is one of the most important components of enterprise assets. It often happens when the value of intellectual property of the company exceeds the value of all its tangible assets and is a major resource company in its marketing strategy.
This is especially true for companies with solid business reputation in the market, owning well-known trademarks, or working in the market of high technology products.
In the evaluation of intellectual property can be divided into three main sections: industrial property - patents, patents on plant-breeding achievement, design patents, certificates of trademark, a certificate of service marks; objects of copyright and related rights - scientific, literary, music, painting and other forms of art;, computer programs, databases, and the topology of circuits; information of trade secrets - the know-how - that is, knowledge of technical, financial or administrative and managerial nature or capable of bringing to bear, income or other benefit, the results of research and development work, not protected by patents of design, design and technological documentation.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EVALUATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Legal documents on the subject of intellectual property (patent, certificate, etc.);
- For information about payments, confirming the registration and maintenance of intellectual property object;
- Description of intellectual property;
- Description of the company using the facility, copies of contracts to transfer rights to the use of SIPs;
- Information analogues evaluated object of intellectual property (the difference of the estimated object from its analogues);
- Information on the costs of creating and advertising the object of intellectual property;
- Information on sales of objects produced with the use of the estimated object of intellectual property (financial performance, customers, competitors, geographical diversification of sales);
- Business development plans of the enterprise;
- Market Research, where used SIPs.
- This list is provisional and may be shortened or extended after detailed examination of the appraiser with the task of valuation of intellectual property.
Cost of services on intellectual property valuation is specified in each case and depends on the following factors:
- type and composition of the object of evaluation;
- complete and accurate information available to customers need information about the object of evaluation;
- timing of the order.
RENTA GROUP Company evaluates intellectual property on the basis of Certificate of State Property Fund of Ukraine. Experts of our company have many years practical experience Assessment of intellectual property.
Estimation of intellectual property is in accordance with procedures as determined by the current legislation of Ukraine, based contract with the customer. The results of the work is made evaluation report of intellectual property, having full legal force to the participants in the transaction and the users of the report.