Expert monetary real estate appraisal
Expert monetary appraisal is obligatory for the purpose of civil transactions on real estate.
Real Estate Codex of Ukraine, Art. 201
From the very beginning of real estate market development in Ukraine the role of expert monetary real estate appraisal ever magnifies. Successful transaction depends on information of real estate value. Undoubtedly you are to make a grounded decision and possess true data of real estate value. Hence expert monetary real estate appraisal becomes a must.
Thus you are willing to:
- Purchase or sale a real estate with the utmost advantages
- Obtain true data on real value of a real estate in the event you invest the said property as a contribution into the enterprise capital, subject to mortgage, renting, insurance etc.
- Make pragmatic, economically grounded management decision to draw a strategy of transaction
- Define the real estate value in the event of reorganization, bankruptcy or enterprise liquidation
- Obtain bank crediting financing under conditions of real estate mortgage
- Privatize the real estate
- Calculate value of real estate or the right of real estate use for the purpose of accounting
- Minimize the level of financial risk in case of crediting
- Define the amount of damage caused by breach of your property rights
- Get documentary confirmations (Appraisal Report) having equal legal power both for the purpose of transaction or court prosecution.
We are at your disposal to effect expert monetary real estate appraisal
Renta Group Company provides its activities under the License of State Committee on Real Estate Resources of Ukraine and Certificate of State Property Fund of Ukraine
Our experts have a long-term skills and experience of applied activities on expert monetary real estate appraisal.
Appraisal services rendered meet the requirements of current legislation of Ukraine under the terms and conditions of the Agreement concluded.
Appraisal procedures are fixed in an Appraisal Report having full legal power for both Parties of the transaction and the Report Users.