Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Linkedin
Documents for evaluation enterprise
LIST OF DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION FOR THE EVALUATION ENTERPRISE:
- Copies of constituent documents (Charter, Foundation Agreement, Certificate of registration).
- Copies of prospectuses, reports on the results of issue of securities (for joint stock companies).
- The activities and organizational structure of the company.
- Copies of leases on real property (if any).
- These financial statements for the last 3-5 years (or perhaps a number of previous periods);
- balance sheet;
- profit and loss account;
- Last audit report (if conducted an audit);
- Statement of fixed assets;
- Inventories of property;
- Information on all assets (real estate, stocks, shares of the society, promissory notes, intangibles, etc.);
- Explanation payable.
- Explanation receivables: the timing of education, by type of receivables and the proportion of bad debt;
- Information on the availability of subsidiaries, holding companies (if any), financial records on them;
- Corporate development plan for the next 3-5 years with an indication of the proposed gross receipts for goods / services, the necessary investment, costs, net profit - for years.
This list is a preliminary document and may be shortened or extended after detailed examination of the appraiser with the task to assess the value of the enterprise.
If necessary, may be to request additional information to assess the enterprise value (conditional on fixed and variable costs). All the above documents are provided in the form of photocopies (notarization not required). Information from legal persons, which appears in the form of reference, signed by a responsible person and sealed.
Renta Group Company launched a new project, offering cooperation in the field of communication and dissemination of evaluation reports on real estate, stocks, business, rent, equipment, etc., business plans, as well as other economic studies.