In accordance with Article 6 of the Law of Ukraine № 2658-III of 12 July 2001 «On the assessment of property, property rights and professional appraisal services in Ukraine»
appraisers may be citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and stateless persons who have passed a qualifying exam and received a qualification certificate assessor in accordance with the requirements of the Act.
Estimator can not be a person who has outstanding convictions for acquisitive crime.
Training of assessors made educational institutions that have concluded agreements on cooperation in the training of appraisers with the State Property Fund of Ukraine.
Training of assessors consists of studying the program of basic training and advanced training.
State Property Fund of Ukraine keeps the State Register of appraisers who have received qualifying certificate.
In the State Register of appraisers indicated that information about the appraiser:
- surname, first name and patronymic of the appraiser,
- date and number of the certificate of competency,
- name of the institution which provides an appraiser,
- date and number of protocol solutions Examining Board issuing the certificate of competency,
- direction of property valuation, which are marked in the qualification certificate,
- information about professional development in areas,
- information regarding the stop action or withdrawal of certificate of competency,
- workplace assessor.
In accordance with Article 6 of the evaluators have the right:
- access to the property, which is evaluated, documentation and other information that is necessary or essential to the assessment;
- obtain clarification and additional information required to assess the property and report on the valuation of the property from the customer evaluation and other persons regarding the information that contains state or commercial secrets, if a valuer permission or agreement of confidentiality;
- abandon the property appraisal if circumstances arise that prevent an objective assessment, including any form of coercion;
- insure their civil liability arising from professional evaluation activities;
- be directly present at the meeting of the Examination Committee during consideration of the issue concerning the deprivation of appraiser qualification;
- challenge the actions of officials of government bodies and local authorities, the decision Examination Commission of the Supervisory Board in the courts.
In accordance with Article 31 of the evaluators must:
- followed during the implementation of the evaluation requirements of the Act and regulations in property valuation;
- ensure the objectivity of the property, inform the customer about the impossibility of conducting an objective assessment in connection with the circumstances which prevent this;
- ensure the preservation of documents that were obtained during the assessment of the client and others;
- ensure confidentiality of information obtained during the execution of property valuation, in accordance with the law;
- perform other duties provided by law.