Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Linkedin
Documents to appraisal assets under construction
Documents to appraisal assets under construction:
- conclude a comprehensive state examination,
- technical design of the construction site (with the explication of internal space to the plan of the building),
- combined estimates,
- actual costs incurred for the construction (certificate of value of the contract works (form number KB-3), acts performed by contracting (form number KB-2c), DBN D1.1. form 4b-1-2000,
- inspection report of the construction site at the date of the independent assessment (the percentage of implementation of SMR on certain elements of construction),
- physiographic, geomorphological and geological characteristics of the land (the output surveyor, who has the right to undertake relevant work of the survey of land).
If necessary, may be to request additional information to assess progress of construction (for conventionally fixed and variable costs). All the above documents are provided in the form of photocopies (notarization not required). Information from legal persons, which appears in the form of reference, signed by a responsible person and sealed.
Renta Group Company launched a new project, offering cooperation in the field of communication and dissemination of evaluation reports on real estate, stocks, business, rent, equipment, etc., business plans, as well as other economic studies.
International Financial Reporting Standards are the unified international "language of accounting". The IFRS Foundation is a non-profit public organization created to develop clear, binding and globally accepted accounting and disclosure standards fo ...
On April 13, 2022, the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Interests of Persons in the Sphere of Intellectual Property during Martial Law Imposed in connection with the Armed Aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine" entered into force.
Humanity has accumulated considerable experience in attempts to resolve the issue of separation of business when dividing the common property of spouses. And yet, the solution to this problem is still in the ambiguous category.
Any pr ...