Documents for appraisal equipment
LIST OF DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION FOR THE APPRAISAL MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT
- Full name of equipment: make, model, series.
- Factory (company) - the manufacturer.
- Specifications of the object (power, weight, size, mileage, performance, etc. - according to technical documentation).
- Inventory number, complete and residual book value of the last reporting date before the date of assessment (if the owner of the object - a legal person).
- For information about conservation and repair (replacement of assemblies, units, improvements).
This list is provisional and may be shortened or extended after detailed examination of the appraiser with the task to assess the equipment and list of equipment.
If necessary, can be to request additional information for an expert assessment of machinery and equipment. All the above documents are provided in the form of photocopies (notarization not required). Information from legal persons, which appears in the form of reference, signed by a responsible person and sealed.