Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Linkedin
Documents for appraisal boat
LIST OF DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION FOR THE APPRAISAL BOAT:
- Year place built.
- Class register, register number.
- Copies of title documents.
- Gross and net book carrying value of the vessel (if the owner - a legal entity).
- Length, width, depth, sediment.
- Capacity of the vessel.
- Endurance voyage on stocks of fuel.
- Number of decks and bulkheads.
- Hold (appointment, temperature, volume).
- The number and size of cargo hatches.
- Marine reserves (fuel, fresh water, ballast, solid).
- Main engine (type, brand, power).
- Auxiliary and emergency engines (type, brand, power).
- Propulsion (type, quantity, material).
- The main gearbox (mark).
- Boilers (quantity, productivity, pressure).
- Brief characteristics of ship equipment (trucks, winches, anchor, steering).
- Rescue equipment (type, brand, quantity, capacity).
- Fishing equipment (if any).
- Utilities vessel network.
This list of documents and information is preliminary and may be shortened or extended after detailed examination of the appraiser with the task to appraisal the boat.
If necessary, can be requested additional information to assess the vessel. All the above documents are provided in the form of photocopies (notarization not required). Information from legal persons, which appears in the form of reference, signed by a responsible person and sealed.
Renta Group Company launched a new project, offering cooperation in the field of communication and dissemination of evaluation reports on real estate, stocks, business, rent, equipment, etc., business plans, as well as other economic studies.