Documents for appraisal aircraft
LIST OF DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION FOR THE APPRAISAL AIRCRAFT:
- The full name of the object: make, model, series.
- Factory (company) - the manufacturer.
- Certificate of state registration.
- Location of facility evaluation.
- Information about the owner of the object evaluation.
- Copies of documents on purchase, lease or other right in respect of equipment being evaluated.
- Year and date of commencement of operation.
- Specifications of the object (power, weight, size, mileage, performance, etc. - according to technical documentation).
- Copies of technical examination equipment (if any).
- Designated (calculated) resource of the aircraft.
- Residual life of the aircraft.
- Inventory number, complete and residual book value of the last reporting date before the date of assessment (if the owner of the object - a legal person).
- For information about conservation and repair (replacement of assemblies, units, improvements).
- Data on the aircraft manufacturer's warranty.
These instruments for assessing the aircraft must be provided in the form of copies, stamped and signed by an authorized person enterprise or a notary.
This list is provisional and may be shortened or extended after detailed examination of the appraiser with the task to evaluate and list of equipment.
If necessary, can be requested additional information to evaluate the aircraft. All the above documents are provided in the form of photocopies (notarization not required). Information from legal persons, which appears in the form of reference, signed by a responsible person and sealed.