Service is by definition the value of aircraft includes an appraisal of aircraft (airplanes, helicopters) and other aircraft, as well as an appraisal of their individual components - such as engines.
Typically, the main objectives of the evaluation of the aircraft are:
- Conducting purchase transaction - the sale of the aircraft;
- Transfer of aircraft as collateral as security for obligations of the borrower;
- The correct reflection of the value of the aircraft in the accounting records.
In assessing the aircraft is usually determined by their market value, although this rule there are exceptions. Thus, when evaluating the aircraft in the event of his pledge, when it is known that the realization of the aircraft will take place in conditions of shortage of time, can be estimated so-called value of the limited implementation of the aircraft. In the case when the aircraft unserviceable and beyond repair, determined skrapovaya cost of the aircraft, ie the cost of scrap metal in the light of the cost of cutting the aircraft.
In appraisal the aircraft for the purpose of accurate reflection of its value in the financial statements, the choice of the standard value is usually dictated by the requirements of current legislation and standards applicable in the enterprise accounting system.
The main ways of classifying aircraft - a classification by their functional classification and on the principle of action.
- By functionality distinguish the following categories of aircraft:
- research (experimental);
- national economic (passenger, cargo, agricultural, etc.)
- According to the principle of the aircraft are divided into the following categories:
- aerostatic (aerial) aircraft;
- aerodynamic aircraft;
- hybrid aircraft.
In addition, the classification of aircraft can be made on other grounds, have an impact on the estimated cost of the aircraft. For example, in the presence of the crew - for manned and unmanned, to re-use - for single-and multiple, and so on.
Before we proceed directly to the evaluation of aircraft, the tool collects and analyzes technical and legal information about equipment evaluation. This estimator provides:
- identifying characteristics of the aircraft;
- history of an aircraft;
- basic aircraft performance aircraft;
- characteristics of the powerplant of the aircraft;
- characteristics of control systems of the aircraft;
- characteristics of the equipment of the aircraft;
- characteristics of the operation of the aircraft;
- resources established for the estimated aircraft type (technical resource that is assigned a resource assigned to a resource before the first overhaul designated TBO, guaranteed resource);
- technical condition of the estimated aircraft;
- characteristics of the estimated impact of aircraft on the environment;
- market characteristics of aircraft in place of the valuation as at the date of valuation.
RENTA GROUP company valuates aircraft on the basis of Certificate of State Property Fund of Ukraine. Experts of our company have many years practical experience Assessment of the aircraft.
Evaluation of the aircraft is in accordance with procedures as determined by the current legislation of Ukraine, based contract with the customer. The results of the work is made evaluation report aircraft, having full legal force to the participants in the transaction and the users of the report.